Thursday, June 2, 2011

Wedding Season! Bouquets & Boutonnieres

I LOVE flowers, so of course I love the beautiful bouquets at a wedding. I love a mixture of flowers and bright colors in a loose arrangement. Exotic flowers, like orchids are my favorites. However, a full bouquet of red roses is always romantic. I also like adding little touches to the bouquet, like a hint of sparkle with crystal wrapped around the stems or hidden in the flowers.

Bride's bouquet:

This mixed with some additional color:














Not typically a fan of lighter bouquets, but this with orchids and touches of pink is breathtaking.


Love this mixture of roses and orchids.

















 













 Not typically a fan of white bouquets, but this full one is exquisite



Bridesmaid's bouquets:




 














Boutonnieres:




































1 comment: